Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New at This

As a teenager, I loved to write. I would write long ramblings of everything and nothing in spiral-bound notebooks. Yes, I said spiral-bound notebooks! So for the past few years I've been toying with the idea of setting up a blog. Those beloved notebooks, however, were before computers were in everyone's home, on every desk top, on your phone, Ipod, Ipad, I-whatever. Now let's be clear, I am married to a man who has lived and breathed technology since the day I met him. He was THAT kid in the computer lab who asked, "Do you need help with your computer?" Yes, yes I did need help and I still do! And as a side note, he now works for Google. So it's not like I don't have access to this stuff--but I hate it. Technology does not come as second nature to me. Computers, even back as far as Windows 95, have always been confoundedly confusing to me. Websites are no different and as I begin to set up this blog, I'm finding more of the same.

So bear with me. I'm learning and the curve is a little steeper than one might imagine it should be for a grown woman, who by college had her own computer--finally. I make no promises for this blog. I have, at the moment, no real idea where I'm going with it. For now, it is replacing my high school and college spiral-bound notebooks. Sigh, I guess I'm finally coming up with the times-- 3-5 years late.


No comments:

Post a Comment